Another crazy night in college football

tkam

That sucks. One of my earliest memories is sitting on the WVU bench during the Pitt WVU game. My dad was the trainer that game ( he was a med student at WVU at the time ).

oh cool! I have two friends going to WVU med school right now. Both of them are from West Virginia and they're both really, really pissed off right now. I really didn't want to see OSU going back to the championship game. But what can you do, this is why I love college football after all.

I was really hoping for Georgia to come play USC in the Rose Bowl. Oh well, at least it's a nice story for Zook and Co. (well, at least until the actual game starts). It will be rather goofy seeing the field in Pasadena painted orange and blue. That being the case, they should have invited Boise St, it probably would have made for a more interesting game.

I'm not buying all this "OSU can't compete with LSU" talk. It seems to me that OSU is playing better than last year, and LSU is not the team that Florida was last year, and between QB controversy, losing their defensive coodinator, and getting overly talked up before the game (much the way USC was before playing Texas), they might be in for a surprise against OSU. Of course they still have the advantages of playing right down the road from home, and having cut their teeth in more challenging games this season.

I was really hoping for Georgia to come play USC in the Rose Bowl. Oh well, at least it's a nice story for Zook and Co. (well, at least until the actual game starts). It will be rather goofy seeing the field in Pasadena painted orange and blue. That being the case, they should have invited Boise St, it probably would have made for a more interesting game.

I'm not buying all this "OSU can't compete with LSU" talk. It seems to me that OSU is playing better than last year, and LSU is not the team that Florida was last year, and between QB controversy, losing their defensive coodinator, and getting overly talked up before the game (much the way USC was before playing Texas), they might be in for a surprise against OSU. Of course they still have the advantages of playing right down the road from home, and having cut their teeth in more challenging games this season.

i've been impressed with illinois this year, although i still hate them seeing as Northwestern was their rival. good thing that northwestern never lost to the illini while i was a student there.

the whole thing with OSU not being able to compete with LSU seems fair to me. i wasn't impressed by OSU's performance in any of their games that i watched this year, but have always been impressed with the way LSU plays football. the SEC is the toughest conference in college football, and to win the championship means a lot.