Help Me Price These Headphones

Chekhonte

I have a pair of two year old, Sennheiser HD650's with the usual flaking enamel around the headband. There is also a piece of enamel that's flaked off on the back side of the ear cup joint. Pricing this is pretty easy. Here's the part I need help with.

It will also come with a 1.2 meter Zu Mobius cable terminated in a mini. Sick I know but I just wanted to see if I liked the mobius sound and at the time my only amp was the SR-71. The mobius came up rather cheap and I decided to buy it.

I will also be shipping it with the original cable, mini < 1/4 adapter and original box. I even put a fancy latch on the box for transport.

How the hell should I price these?

You should expect to get ~$225 for the headphones with the stock cable, maybe as much as $25 to $50 more depending on the market demand which is always tough to gauge. High quality pics will help the sale.

The Zu, hard to say what that's worth since you're going to have to find the right buyer for that one and actually may hurt your sale if you try and include it with the 650s. I'd feel good if I got $50 out of it if I were you.