Lakers!

gtp

I'm curious why you came to this forum? You dont' seem to be interested in audio.

I like this place better than the other one. Less stuffy here.

My lack of posts regarding audio is due to the complete absence of any desire to convince anybody of anything concerning audio. But I do read about and am interested in it.

Edit: I am also addicted to the Slow Forum Post.

• 2 months later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W6lWceYsO8

smiley.gif

I would've traded Radmanovic just for him. He's working out splendidly. He is so calm and collected for a young player in the playoffs.

I'm hoping Bynum can work his way into game shape soon. They're going to need him playing at the high level that he is capable of (particularly on defense) if they have any hopes of winning the whole thing.

Assuming the Lakers get past the Jazz, which team do you guys want the Lakers to play in the second round - Portland or Houston?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dunno about that one. If the Celtics do indeed get sheed + a healthy KG and front court that could be pretty tough. A lot of teams upgraded this year. Spurs with a healthier Manu + RJ could emerge as favorites... and if THEY get sheed... There's a lot of movement in the league, it'll be hard to say until things settle.

Yeah, the NBA suddenly got delightfully top-heavy, which is great news for casual fans. Too bad Orlando couldn't keep Hedo, but we all suspected he would have to eventually go after that atrocious Shard contract.

I honestly feel like a healthy Lakers team counters a healthy Celtics team now. The Spurs are getting more and more frail with age, and even if they stay healthy, they're still not long or deep enough to deal with the Lake Show, imo. I don't think it's gonna really matter where Sheed goes; he's just gonna go to a long shot contender and make them slightly better. The only team that comes close to matching up with LA is Cleveland, and they don't need Sheed for anything.