Ohio meet May 6th

Guest sacd lover

Guest sacd lover

When is the wedding Earl?

I am not sure. I have to be careful when we set the meet date in case I cant get out of attending.

Guest sacd lover

I dont know if the amp is going to make it for the meet Saturday .... but I have the next generation SLAM MPX3 coming. I need to talk to tkam Saturday so he knows whats different before his SLAM is shipped. Tkam you may want to Make a couple changes. >:D

You guys have to hear the Supra 392 now that the amp is fully run in .... its alive. :o

Guest sacd lover

We can start as early as 9:00am if you want. But since everyone is traveling a longer distance Ifigured most of you would come around 10:00am. By the way, the wife is cooking for all of you again so we will have plenty of food. If you need my address or phone # just send me a pm and I will get back to you. :-*

We can start as early as 9:00am if you want. But since everyone is traveling a longer distance Ifigured most of you would come around 10:00am. By the way, the wife is cooking for all of you again so we will have plenty of food. If you need my address or phone # just send me a pm and I will get back to you. :-*

Geez... I'm going to need to think about charging up a second battery then...

THANKS ALOT GRANDPA!!!! ;)