Ohio meet May 6th

Guest sacd lover

Guest sacd lover

I just thought I would throw this one up as a reminder. This is a private meet following the debacle with the Cinci meet. Tkam, edipisreks, Vern, grandenigma1 and possibly nmculbreth will be coming. Mikey01 said he cant make it. No word yet from digitalbill or acs236. I have invited a couple new Ohio head-fiers but have no further commitments. If there a couple people around the area that really want to come give me a PM at head-case. I am trying to keep this one smaller for more listening time. I promise not to talk constantly. :-X:angel:

Guest sacd lover

Any meet attendees interesting in hearing my speakers? Not a big deal to bring them along if so but I'm not planning to bring them so let me know.

I dont know how the wife would react to speakers. Maybe I can get her to go shopping the WHOLE DAY!!

Guest sacd lover

I truly wish I could be there. Having to work on this house to get it ready for sale sucks. >:(

Maybe we can do a Cinci meet again sometime in July. There is this wedding I am supposed to go to and I need an escape plan. >:D

I would be quite interested in a July meet. :D It would be great to be able to meet the people who I really respect. As I mentioned on IRC, when I first joined Head-Fi two years ago, there were a few people that immediately jumped out as being the nicest people around. And after the past two years and getting to know a lot more folks on Head-Fi, I've realized that I've come back to the same people who I initially looked up to. And guess what. All of them are here. ;)

I would be quite interested in a July meet. :D It would be great to be able to meet the people who I really respect. As I mentioned on IRC, when I first joined Head-Fi two years ago, there were a few people that immediately jumped out as being the nicest people around. And after the past two years and getting to know a lot more folks on Head-Fi, I've realized that I've come back to the same people who I initially looked up to. And guess what. All of them are here. ;)

Suck-up!...................................But thats OK, we like that. :laugh:

Guest sacd lover

*pokes 5687* what about me?

Your coming by telephone Saturday arent you? You are welcome to come in July too. Now we just have to set the location and the date. We get the best participation holding the meet in Cinci.

Your coming by telephone Saturday arent you? You are welcome to come in July too. Now we just have to set the location and the date. We get the best participation holding the meet in Cinci.

I will most definitely be there by telephone. Unless of course I'm on the phone with Mikhail.