Some pics of my black Storm Digital D02

elnero

I like it better in black I think, also your pretty lucky that yours is on the way I know plenty of people that have been waiting a while for theirs to ship.

I believe they've all been or are in the process of being shipped. I don't know this for sure but I got that impression.

Just make the budget bigger, duh!

You again! Haha.

I would like, I really would, but with the triple major and all, plus clubs and whatnot, I just don't have extra time for a job. I am working as a part-time analyst at Goldman though, but they pay you jack shit. My internship this summer pays $15,000 though, so hello new gear. ;D

are you interning for a major drug dealer, or something?

Yes...haha. No I'm interning for a accounting/consulting firm and I agree, the pay is absolutely ridiculous. They offer all their interns full-time offers as well when the internship is over, so we'll see how it goes. Considering I'm pre-med...I don't know why I'm doing this internship, probably cause I'm majoring in econ as well.

Holy shit. :D Is that through the co-op program?

Nope, I'm doing a co-op program right now actually. I work at Smith Barney Monday through Thursday and have a class on Friday. Pretty much the worst thing I've ever done because work sucks and it doesn't pay at all. The internship for the summer took me through that whole send out your resume and get interviewed 50 billion times deal...

I believe they've all been or are in the process of being shipped. I don't know this for sure but I got that impression.

According to info I've got, they've been in a process of being shippied for the last three weeks. ;)

Well I hope they are shipped for real this time.