Where is it? It's got to be here somewhere.

Yikes

Apparently when killing babies are collateral damage, you don't seem to have a problem with it. I didn't give him his powers. I tried as hard as I could to prevent him from getting those powers. Once he got them it was his obligation, no duty, to use them for the better, not the worse. I don't think it's called messing up when you start a war that didn't need to happen. I don't think it's messing up when the war you started destroys as many lives as this war has destroyed. I don't think you call it messing up when a CIA operative's name is leaked in the name of political payback, jeoperdizing countless people and intellegence and then say you will punish anyone involved in that leak, then don't. It's not messing up when you order domestic spying without warrant despite a law against it. The same law that same law which provides the exact mechanism to allow you to do the spying. It's not messing up when you ignore what happened in New Orleans and Mississippi, despite knowing what was going to happen. Allowing a man to be put in charge of the agency that is suppossed to respond, with zero experience in emergency management and ignore even his warnings. The list is almost endless.

If this is the best he can do, then perhaps he should step aside and let someone who can do the job. If the job is so hard as he said over and over during the debates, then maybe he should let someone who can do the hard work step in.

When did I say that killing babies was ok and that the patriort act was good. I disagree with both of those but I am not going to protest the war and spit on our troops. I support them, not the war. I think the government has much too much power and that they have more then over stepped their bounds. And yes, the hurrican was Bush's fault... if you want to blame someone blame New Orleans and Mississippi for nowing the potential probelms.

yes, the hurrican was Bush's fault... if you want to blame someone blame New Orleans and Mississippi for nowing the potential probelms.

Yeah, that's what I said, the hurricane was Bush's fault. Stating that he ignored the situation is a far cry from blaming on what you would call an act of G-d and what I would call a meteorological phenomena. There is plenty of fault to go around. The fact that others are at fault does not diminish his responsibility as President.

You brought up he killing babies thing in a post where you said you don't believe in that or the death penalty. Well if you defend this President and this war then killing babies or civilians can't be much of a problem for you. If I misunderstood and you are not defending the President and this war, then good for you. I take back any statements that said otherwise.

Yeah, that's what I said, the hurricane was Bush's fault. Stating that he ignored the situation is a far cry from blaming on what you would call an act of G-d and what I would call a meteorological phenomena. There is plenty of fault to go around. The fact that others are at fault does not diminish his responsibility as President.

You brought up he killing babies thing in a post where you said you don't believe in that or the death penalty. Well if you defend this President and this war then killing babies or civilians can't be much of a problem for you. If I misunderstood and you are not defending the President and this war, then good for you. I take back any statements that said otherwise.

I think it is hard to plan for an event such as that and it could certainly have been handled better and there are many at fault for the delays in action including bush.

no i dont think the war in iraq is right... it should be iran.

Oh and I dont care if I gain your approval ;)

mercuttio freaked out when i handed him a copy of the NY Post to read when i went to grab the car for the Nat Meet - it's like i dropped a rattlesnake in his lap. but i actually don't mind getting that conservative rag - my wife needs it for work (page 6), i get some hilarious Sports color commentary, and it's always nice to read up on what the Post spoons folks daily.

Yeah, support my family! ;D (and read my occasional kids cd reviews!)

Go tyrion!