Purity Audio - updated website and product info

omendelovitz

As long as we're putting in requests, I want an IEC inlet! I hate wall-warts!

And what's this about: "Low impedance, high sensitivity headphones [iEM's] may pick up very minor background hiss in when no music is playing." I've said it before and I'll say it again, a well-designed amp should be silent at all volume levels! :)

Any update on the Nick20 situation? I just realized that he's the guy from Orlando who just hosted a mini-meet. I saw some stuff about a hospital stay in his meet impressions thread. I'd originally agreed to go to that meet but the guy wanted payment for the meet room upfront. I'm sure that he didn't have to pay for the room until meet day, so it seemed a bit fishy. I backed out because of that, and because "gear in a room" meets aren't really my thing anymore.

Any update on the Nick20 situation? I just realized that he's the guy from Orlando who just hosted a mini-meet. I saw some stuff about a hospital stay in his meet impressions thread. I'd originally agreed to go to that meet but the guy wanted payment for the meet room upfront. I'm sure that he didn't have to pay for the room until meet day, so it seemed a bit fishy. I backed out because of that, and because "gear in a room" meets aren't really my thing anymore.

NWT, no update yet. I heard from Raffy that Nick isn't even answering his phone since the meet so I'm still in limbo. I think Skylab has left Nick20 some bad feedback or at least a warning post in his FB on the other site. The worst part about this is that Skylab was administering the loaner program for us b/c he's a good guy and shipping is reasonably b/w USA locations (shipping from up here in Canada adds a layer of PITA that could have dissuaded some from participating in the program) - in any case, it's all academic now.:mad:

I'm still holding out hope that Nick20 has been ill and will show up again in the near future. we'll have to wait and see.

Cheers!

Oriel