SF Bay Area Meet in Marin -- Saturday, October 18, 2008

Grahame

Just another bump,as I notice over 1K views at the other place. Looks like the LA meet should be a great test flight for next years international meet, even bigger and better we hope. I notice that AMB/Ti Kan & co will be at Burning Amp, so plenty of opportunity to get your headphone fix in California this weekend.

I just saw that Head Direct was going to the meet. It seems odd that Fang would come to Marin for a handful of people instead of going to LA for that meet. Should we tell him?

Assuming he does come, hopefully he will bring the HeAudio Jade stats. That would be very cool.

Maybe he preferred to spend some time in San Francisco/Marin rather that at LAX. Why don't you request the Jades? Does Head Direct sell a stat amp to go with them?

Becky has made her toffee pecans and is also bringing her toffee bit marshmallows. I am dusting off all my audio gear. See y'all tomorrow.

Sweet, Lloyd! [pun intended :)] Becky's treats are always amazing and the toffee bit marshmallows are new to me so that will be an extra treat. :o

darkside-cookies-t-shirt-fu.jpg

Cookies! Must Resist :o

Resistance is futile, you know that Steve! It is completely pointless and ill-advised when it comes to Becky Bigguy's desserts, so give in and get up here one of these times. I have a suspicion that Lloyd and Becky will both be down at CanJam this year, so maybe you will have to wait until next spring. :D