HeadRoom Amp and Stand Sale

Tyll Hertsens

I'm a total dumbshit about where this needs to go here on HeadCase, so please feel free to move it.

Let's celebrate with an even better HR sale, desktop amps and preamps on sale.:)

Okie Dokie, Tyrion, we're putting our amps and speaker stands on sale!

Buy either the Desktop Stereo Amp or the Desktop MonoBlock Amps and a pair of Desktop Speaker Stands and get 25% off!

Just put the products in the shopping cart and use the coupon code "mydesk"

P.S. Sorry, Mike, I just figure out since you already have the stands this doesn't help you much.

ImaPoser.gif

(Call me, Mike, I'll do sumpin' for you. thumb.gif )

Sorry Al, anything else I can cut you a little deal on? lobby.gif

Call me. pot.gif

No worries at all Tyll, and I hope this makes it possible for more people to get this fantastic system. Nobody walks into my office without dropping their jaws in awe, but of course most people follow that up by shaking their heads at me. :rolleyes: I love it and my 10% off or whatever was a good thing already.

But, I will certainly peruse the pages for a little something that a sweetener might make irresistible. :cool:

No worries at all Tyll, and I hope this makes it possible for more people to get this fantastic system. Nobody walks into my office without dropping their jaws in awe, but of course most people follow that up by shaking their heads at me. :rolleyes: I love it and my 10% off or whatever was a good thing already.

But, I will certainly peruse the pages for a little something that a sweetener might make irresistible. :cool:

You should see the looks I get, when everyone enthusiastically brings in the new ipod touch they just bought, and I recommend the simple $20 JVC marshmallows as a sound improvement :rolleyes: