I think I'm going to cry

Chekhonte

I actually did check the mailbox and the path to it since that was the only place i went outside after I got home. I'll have to check the freezer. Once I put my ipod in a grocery bag with ground turkey in it and placed the whole thing in the freezer. The next day the ipod worked fine.

I really appreciate the offer but I'm really rough on my IEMs since I use them around 7 hours a day and in my sculpture studio. I'd put far too much wear on them and might even break them.

EDIT: i might buy them off of you when I can get the money and you're willing to sell them.

I really appreciate the offer but I'm really rough on my IEMs since I use them around 7 hours a day and in my sculpture studio. I'd put far too much wear on them and might even break them.

EDIT: i might buy them off of you when I can get the money and you're willing to sell them.

Fine, be that way :mad::D

i suppose if you want them for purchase, just PM me to let me know when. :)

edit: assuming I can find them

The problem is, they're so small, that you can't possibly have looked everywhere yet. They'll turn up. As will my Ety's.

Thanks for the good luck wishes. I really hope they turn up too but I've resigned myself to them being lost for ever. When did you loose your ety's?

When did you loose your ety's?
Months ago. I haven't seen them since I took them over to my mom's when I was trying to find something she could listen to besides the K1000's.
Do you check your cats poop for the Etys
I am the one that cleans the kitty litter and tries to determine what state (as in, of the United States) her little piles most closely resemble. I'm still looking for Hawaii, yes.

She tends to stick to the midwest -- Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa...

Months ago. I haven't seen them since I took them over to my mom's when I was trying to find something she could listen to besides the K1000's.I am the one that cleans the kitty litter and tries to determine what state (as in, of the United States) her little piles most closely resemble. I'm still looking for Hawaii, yes.

She tends to stick to the midwest -- Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa...

:useless: