Audio Technica headphone question -- closest to leatherhead?

Dusty Chalk

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's really stupid is talking about "my Omegas" plural when referring to only one headphone. What about when you're talking about two headphones? The whole pair of headphones, pair of pants thing is stupid, it's one single piece isn't it?
What are you worried about, you pant(singular)less pachyderm? And in your case, you probably have two pairs of said headphones, so you should always refer to headphones in the plural.

Ah, that's right, I happen to be in possession of two W11JPN. :) The closest-sounding to the L3000, IMHO.

I overpaid for one off Yahoo Japan and now I'm stuck with them.

I might be inclined to get rid of one, if somehow I gain the capability to edit the text under my username. That's a fair trade, right?

A-ha! Caught you! I rip off your mask! So you are one of the repressive authorities repressing us poor normal members! I make you slip up, you meanie authority nincompoops! Hee hee hahaha!

No, I want The Power! The Power to edit the text under the username, whenever I want. I had that Power once, it exists, it is there, I know. You can't fool smarty me.

Also, by the way, the W11JPN is the closest to the leatherhead. :)

• 3 weeks later...