Gamma2 DAC panels.

MASantos

I will be ordering some front a back panels for a gamma 2, if anyone wants a pair, let me know, I can order and if we get to 5 there's 10% from FPE.

The panels are for no digital outputs on the front panel, neither to have a mini out on the front panel for the y1 output.

I can also share the FPE files for double checking or if you wish to order them yourself(if you're in the US, it might be cheaper)

Here's a picture:

paineis%20gamma2.jpg

ps: mods, if there is any problem with this, please remove it and let me know

Nice! I prefer silver, and don't want filter/clipping switches, so I went in a slightly different direction with mine......

y2front.jpg

y2back.jpg

Because of my location, and the fact that I will be ordering Exstata panels at the same time, it probably makes little sense for me to try and group buy them. But I am also happy to share FPE files to anyone who is interested.

I'd highly recommend anyone shopping FPE's services to also contact Cam-Expert to see who can offer the lowest price. CE has typically been both cheaper and quicker for me on the East coast, I know left-coasters make up the difference in shipping a lot of the time.

I just saved about $65.00 on my top panels (3) for the wood cases by doing just as Nate suggests, and I got them 9 days earlier than FPE quoted to boot.

Here's a picture:

paineis%20gamma2.jpg

y2front.jpg

Is there a practical reason for the group of mounting holes to be north of center? If you added a touch of height to the FP, they could be centered which would look a little nicer to my eye.

I'd highly recommend anyone shopping FPE's services to also contact Cam-Expert to see who can offer the lowest price.

Will CE take FPE files? Otherwise, what format do they want?

I just saved about $65.00 on my top panels ...

Yes, but will CE send you a chocolate front panel for Xmas?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2482[/ATTACH]

post-1078-1295115621857_thumb.jpg

Is there a practical reason for the group of mounting holes to be north of center? If you added a touch of height to the FP, they could be centered which would look a little nicer to my eye.

I tend to agree. But that is how the mounting holes line up to completely cover the enclosure without overhang. On the balance, I think flush around the edges is going to be better than centered holes :)

Will CE take FPE files? Otherwise, what format do they want?
Yes, absolutely. The guy who started CE used to work at FPE. All I've ever sent them are FPE files.

Yes, but will CE send you a chocolate front panel for Xmas?

I know you're kidding, but I'd rather my fabricator direct their efforts elsewhere. :)