solder tab came off driver HELP!

peculiarism

was trying to re-wire the left driver of my ad700's, when the actual tiny copper solder tab lifted off the base of the driver...

I still have it, but how the hell do i put it back???

It is the bottom left solder tab on the left driver (ground).

Have i completely screwed my cans or is it fixable.

Any advice greatly appreciated!

I tried to take some photos of the solder tab and driver, but the tab is so small (only a few mm), that the photos are too blury to make out. Instead i searched online for a picture of the same driver, only in this photo of course the tab is still attached. It is also covered in solder and you cant really see the tab itself. There is a solder pad above the one i removed, this one is about double the size of the lower tabs.

I think i probably applied too much heat, but what can i do now???

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3410[/ATTACH]

post-2700-12951157779639_thumb.jpg

voice coil wire?

There is nothing where the tab used to be, just a flat, black surface - no wires, holes or anything...

It is only the bottom left tab that has come off... are they irrepairable?

Well not sure about the particular driver but where the tab is/was should have also been where the voice coil wire attached. It's probably very small and hard to see. If the tab came off because of to much heat it might have melted into the plastic underneath. If you can find it and there is enough left to solder to you could solder your cable directly to it.

Do you have the skills necessary to work on R10?

Heh, where's Reks to step in with the sarcasm 'o meter? Anyways, as long as you pay enough, of course I have the skills, even if that involves subcontracting Fitz :) It would help if I had two pairs though, that way I could mix and match when need be.