Please Help Me Choose My Headphones

uOpt

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't listen to headphones, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Thanks Alex, you just gave me my next sig quote, but I'm guessing you did that on purpose. ;)

You guys are getting softer!! Two pages already and not a single shovel yet?

Ok, this is for the douchenozzle newbies! :basement: Read the welcome PM to ensure that you don't get slapped with the humiliating "Didn't read the Welcome to Head-Case PM" title!

I will not help anyone choose headphones. Since when did people become so lazy that they think other people on the Internet will help them choose headphones? :basement:

I will not help anyone choose headphones. Since when did people become so lazy that they think other people on the Internet will help them choose headphones? :basement:

Don't you get a few PM's every now and then asking for your recommendation for a headphone choice? I'm deducing that purely from your sig on the other site :)

Don't you get a few PM's every now and then asking for your recommendation for a headphone choice? I'm deducing that purely from your sig on the other site :)

I used to, but haven't gotten any in a while. :) Back when HF was on vB and I had my PMs disabled, there were even people who found me on HC and attempted to PM me here. Hence the "whitelist" approach to my PM setup here. :P