Official Hockey Thread - 2010/2011 Edition

grawk

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching the Panthers game against Montreal. First time I've enjoyed one of their games all season, even when they've won. It's only the middle of the second, but really good, fun hockey. Still liking Matthias, and Booth just got a nice penalty shot goal. Hoping my friend can come through with tickets soon.

The Blues are making a valiant effort. Three of their top six Dmen out, leading goal scorer out and they are still on pace with the league leaders. Four of their last six games are shutouts and 9-1-2 in their first twelve.

I don't want to breath.

Even as a Bruins fan, who they beat in a SO the other night, I enjoyed watching that Blues team. Oshie is a mini-beast! He took on Zdeno Chara and put him to the ice with a nice check. And he took David Krecji out as well. Horrible to see the concucssion on DK, but it was a very clean hit and cannot fault Oshie at all; a classy interview after the game as well. He's one of those players you'd love to have on your team.

The rest of the team is playing real upbeat, fast, inspired hockey. Good luck to them this year.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...