Install iTune and Quicktime on work computer

GAH! I'm sick of using Window media crap. Is there a way to install a program on a Windows XP machine without administrator proveledges (this is my work computer and the folks down at IT won't install iTunes or Quicktime).

Any workaround oh great computer gurus!?!?!

:mikey2::mikey1:

My "work around" was to buy a MacBook Pro that should be here in a week or so. Drastic? Yeah but I'm tired of the windows crap. Just had enough. I'm googling my brains out and have come up with solutions/replacements for the software that I'll be giving up. My one and only issue is my office network runs a software program that's windows based and I use my current laptop in that office network. Wine is my only hope but if I have to buy a cheap desktop for work, so be it. I'm going to cut the windows cord as completely as I can.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I don't use to collect credit card numbers or anything. I'm like Robin Hood... I'm just using the password for good. All i wanted was iTunes installed on my computer and I'd rather pay 40 bucks for a USB Keylogger than pay for perhaps another laptop or computer.

I haven't used it for anything else...

yet...

FIFY

Nothing like having someone follow up on a reference only to find that you stole information (however trivial or whatever your intentions) from your employer.

I actually found out later its not a big deal that i know the admin password because the admin was letting lots of people know what it is.

Our IT department sucks. They are slow and can never get anything done on time. So I took matters into my own hands. However few months later the IT guy called me and told me to install so and so software and just gave me the password anyway haha.