Everything posted by bozebuttons
-
Zanth's GS1K/RS-1/MS-Pro/PS-1/HP-1000 Review Is Up
Jude owns the other prototype.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I also picked up a Toshiba A3 today But I bought it at a brick & motor store for 169.00,amazon had a better deal with 3 extra HDDVDs ,but I didn't want to wait.Hooked it up & watched the Bourne Identity.Great picture.
-
November NYC meet impressions
I didn't listen that long to them at the meet,but they had sounded better then I have heard them before. The He90s are more refined,bass is more detailed & tighter ,wider & deeper soundstage.But the clones at there price are no slouch.immtbiker has them in possesion since the meet & just posted some impressions in the Chifi meet impressions thread.
-
November NYC meet impressions
They also have been some changes cosmetically & sonicly since the international meet ,all for the better & some where listening though my Maxed ES-1 at the end of the Ny meet.They sound good but are not at the HE90 level,but neither is there price.
-
Plasma vs. DLP??
I am in the plasma camp,I have a 42 panasonic in my bedroom,& will eventually replace my 35xbxr Sony in my living room with a Pioneer 50inch.I Find the Plasmas look more natural to me.Looks good from any angle & no motion blur.
-
Happy Birthday jp11801!
Happy Birthday John ( Have a great one !
-
Recommendations for low power SET amps for Avantgarde Duos
Dared vp300 amps sound very good with the Duos,Heard my pair on a pair of duos at a audiocircle Rave.No preamp needed as they have thier own volume control.