Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopstretch

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hopstretch

  1. Won't say what they cost, won't say what they sound like. I'm so glad I'm in for one!
  2. Mojave 3 -- Puzzles Like You
  3. luvdunhill - 8 - 4 Asr - 0 - 4 Stretch - 0 - 4
  4. Prefab Sprout -- Steve McQueen
  5. Hopstretch replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  6. How is the sound quality?
  7. Hopstretch replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    It's terrible what drugs have done to Michael Phelps.
  8. I could have, I guess. Feel free.
  9. Ayre MX-R -- $10,000. Dog dish and Ikea coffee cups -- $7.50. Appropriately elevated speaker cable -- priceless.
  10. I love you and I want to have your babies.
  11. We have a winner!
  12. Now you're just showing off! Peter Gabriel -- Security
  13. I bought my friend some Yuin OK2s for his birthday to use on the train. He's very happy with them and I thought they sounded good when I listened to them out of my iPhone for an hour or so after they arrived. But at that price point ($170), I'd personally look for some used X10s. They're just killer out of a good amp.
  14. I agree that the GS-1 does a very good job with Senns, but think it's at its best with Grados. My impression is the reverse is true of the Zana. Solution -- run both.
  15. I'm just glad I'm not your roommate, Windy.
  16. -18dB on music for me, too.
  17. Wait until tomorrow.
  18. Way to cheer him up!
  19. That's a pretty good idea. If you get buds or IEMs, you'll also have a portable solution once your HPs come back. I would be quite happy to run nothing by my X-10s in my desktop setup for a while.
  20. Hang in there, Nate. The good news is once you send in the -cillin or -mycin cavalry, things generally improve very rapidly.
  21. Split Enz -- Spellbound
  22. Rotated the new APC power conditioner and some sweet SIALO speaker cables into the HT system. It's now 14.3 percent more better. Give or take.
  23. 'Til Tuesday -- Everything's Different Now
  24. Me too. My wife had just gone to business school and gained access to our first ever broadband connection. Someone told me about this new thing called Napster and claimed it had "all sorts of weird stuff," so I searched for the first obscure song that popped into my head: Dream Academy -- Life In A Northern Town. Aheyanownownowwww-heyyyeheyyyeyaaa.
  25. Sorry for treating you like a dilettante, then! Ngiyakuhalalisela! Queen -- A Night At The Opera

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.