Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopstretch

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hopstretch

  1. Compared to what? Dealing with Singlepower? Pffft!
  2. . Or I could take three seconds to Google it.
  3. The release notes for the latest Quicktime update said it "improves AAC encoding". Which is nice, I guess. Agree that 256kbps VBR sounds damn good as it is.
  4. Everything But The Girl -- Walking Wounded
  5. We've already done the "Jerker" joke, right?
  6. Or smoke a bowl.
  7. I never knew that. Thank you. I had my usual #2 clip today and was just reflecting that I'm almost getting too bald for that. The long march to full slaphead continues.
  8. Looks like W4S is starting to push out their new ASX2-powered "Mini" line. These look rather nice for MC applications at the price point and some will no doubt be happy to know they come in all black, too.
  9. David Byrne -- Uh-Oh
  10. Suffer the little raptors to come unto me.
  11. Hopstretch replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  12. You're still not getting a discount, kiss-ass.
  13. Each to his own, but doesn't that hurt your walnuts?
  14. Turin Brakes -- JackInABox
  15. He's moving into a cardboard box. For the acoustics.
  16. Eggs, bacon, toast, sausage, pancakes, home fries and corned beef hash. That's right Knuckles! Mmmm, greasy.
  17. Oh man. What did you eat? Hope the storm is past and you feel better soon.
  18. "Sir, I am sorry to have to inform you that it is a serious violation of federal law to own more than two Jack McDuff LPs. We're going to need to cut off your organ, I'm afraid."
  19. In my limited time as a member of a faculty, I found that a surprising number of my fellows valued hash quite highly.
  20. Lots and lots and lots of 80s stuff. Average Amazon Marketplace valuation of the soundtrack to my youth -- $0.01.
  21. The Waterboys -- Room To Roam
  22. Neil Halstead -- Sleeping On Roads
  23. That actually looks pretty nice. Is the top casing translucent like your DACs? And by "pre-out slaved to the headphone output" do you mean speaker output is muted when headphones are plugged in? Otherwise, I'll just echo Beefy's desire to hear more about what components are in the box.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.