Etymotic Foam Tips

ojnihs

Well I tried the foamies, and I don't think the size that comes with the phones are small enough for my ear canals, so I went back to the tri-flange, which work surprisingly well. What's shocking is that the volume seems so much lower than I expected, I have to turn up my iPod to like 1/4 of the way to get to a reasonable listening volume. Is that weird?

This is the back yard.

I have a little over 2.5 acres, all of which is grass. When I mow all of it (yes, I use a riding mower) it can take up to 6 hrs. Even w/ the Etys it's pure and utter misery.

You need to get one of those commercial John Deere tractors with the mower attachment which cuts a 20' wide swath in one go.

try to get used to the triflanges. i really do think they are the best tips for the etys.

I feel that the problem with the triflange, especially with the new heavier and thicker cable that etymotic uses, is that it doesn't support the weight of the headphone as well as the foam tips do. So not only is there the constant feeling of "poking" going on in your ear canal, there is also this downward force that is really irritating (which now contributes to another poking sensation in the roof of your ear canal). The foamies seem to solve this problem by supporting the added weight of the cable.