VA / MD / DC meet on Saturday, July 28, 2012

vvs_75

I booked a room for our next meet. The room can hold up to 75 people.

Library: George Mason Regional Library

Room: George Mason Meeting Room

Date: Saturday, July 28, 2012

Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM

If you think you be able to attend please post and list equipment you can bring so we can build up a list of members and equipment. Do not forget to bring extension cord and power strips.

Edited by vvs_75

• 2 months later...

huh...the thread got locked over on HF i guess cause everyone was posting impressions in the meet organization thread

at the meet, 2 people commented on one of the BHSEs having a potential issue. mypasswordis was one of them, claiming the channels had been reversed. Well not quite, but i did discover the left channel was out of phase thanks to the assembly people swapping 2 wires on the input boards *just fixed it*

one more thing i have to always check twice now...

Meet impressions other than aforementioned issue: Listening between the SR-007 Mk1 and the SR-009, I'm pretty sure I prefer the SR-Omega to both. Would of course have to have all three side by side to make a conclusive opinion. BHSE still sounds good. K1000 still sounds good. Pico Power can drive K1000. That's all I listened to, too much talking not enough listening done.