Biking

cutestory

Now that I'm biking more (yay!) I find I need to take the occasional phonecall when I'm enroute.

So I'm asking for headphone advice. Imagine that. I'm mostly looking for something that won't fall out of my ears (I'm talking to you, EarPods), or block all sound (I like to have some situation-awareness around crazy LA drivers). It's fine if they're wired--again, I'm not necessarily looking for amazing fidelity. Do I want Bluetooth?

Thoughts?

I was going to recommend using the earbud/mic combo that comes with the iPhone, that is was I use when walking around. The biggest problem with any mic is probably going to be wind (if you are going to continue to bike while answering the call). I don't know if there is a good way to avoid that.

Edited by shellylh

Jeffy, if you are riding in LA or the Valley I would highly recommend that when you receive an incoming call you stop immediately and finish the call and not try to trouble shoot their problems while riding. 
With all the wild ass drivers we have it is not safe to have even the slightest distraction while riding.  You probably know this but just in case.

• Like 1