Happy Birthday Aaron(immtbiker)

Guss2

But mooooom, I'm not doing anything, he started it!  It's like an AI conversation software -- I call someone on something and they get all aggressive-defensive, my preprogrammed response is to let them know why I did what I did without apologizing -- with the intention of leaving it at that -- and they interpret it as an opening to argue with me about it, or maybe they just want to have the last word but they introduce a new topic (like I'm super-fucking-aggressive, or that everyone's afraid of us).  I don't mind letting them have the last word, but feel obliged to address the new information, and from their perspective, it seems like I want to have the last word, so they start getting super-fucking aggressive and it just spirals out of control from there.  

Who the fuck is afraid of us?  No-one on Head-Fi is afraid of us...no-one on any of the other forums is afraid of us...we're like magnets for people who are not afraid of us...

Guss2 -- this isn't a clique -- just because I acknowledge Al's superiority on knowing who you are doesn't mean I'm just going to fall in line and like you.  I just don't like people, so that's an uphill battle, and at this point, I don't think you care about one person's opinion anyway.  I don't speak for the whole super fucking aggressive board, so don't make stoopy generalizations and perhaps talk about the last beer, wine, or cocktail you had, and you'll win friends and influence people.