n_maher vs. 909, 15 rounds

n_maher

Yeah, but you're as bad a messup as he is so we didn't pay attention to your diagnosis.

you just lost any bit of credibility you might have once believed you might have had. :P

Takes one to know one?

this statement applies to both of you too :-*

you two make a fantastic duo

105259__funhouse_l.jpg

Oh NOS, 909's opinion of me is worse. Of course, given your history of rampant flip-flopping all I have to do is wait 2 minutes and you'll change your mind.

no not really it's pretty much the same, but you are full of unfounded assumptions... not an original thought, throws a label out, not related, but as others it's merely unsupported mumbo-jumbo.

no not really it's pretty much the same, but you are full of unfounded assumptions... not an original thought, throws a label out, not related, but as others it's unsupported.

yawn.jpg

Wake me when you stand behind an opinion, even one that isn't yours.

That VU meter in your sig always reminded me of how I think you change your opinion back and forth, back and forth. It's a most appropriate graphical representation of you.

yawn.jpg

Wake me when you stand behind an opinion, even one that isn't yours.

are you sure you aren't talking about yourself (right here, right now, in this thread based on this course of discussion. ::)

That VU meter in your sig always reminded me of how I think you change your opinion back and forth, back and forth. It's a most appropriate graphical representation of you.

i think i could possibly be one of the last people you could accuse of not standing behind their opinion, though, it doesn't matter whether you agree or don't with them. it's so easy for any yahoo to say, but why not show some evidence that's not taken out of context... don't be so naive the world isn't black and white and opinions don't exist in a vaccuum.

what else would you say ::)

What else should I say? My opinion of you, based on observed behavior (that you clearly don't agree with) is that generally when you start an argument you have no point. So why would I continue to argue with you? You've already called me gay, so we're clearly past the point of reason, and consequently why would I think anything meaningful as far as debate is concerned would come about after that?

What else should I say? My opinion of you, based on observed behavior (that you clearly don't agree with) is that generally when you start an argument you have no point. So why would I continue to argue with you? You've already called me gay, so we're clearly past the point of reason, and consequently why would I think anything meaningful as far as debate is concerned would come about after that?

your opinion about my opinions are off base, but you we are both entitled to see things as we like. why do you continue? um, because it gets you off and you feel invigorated--you are obviously getting something out of it. remember you wanted something, so you started this little spat after i made a little nonsense joking comment directed at no one in particular, but whatever. i didn't call you gay, duper, more bs. the way you started things off never even gave reason a fighting chance let alone anything meaningful. ::) you are really funny... a gut busting riot. :laugh:

your opinion about my opinions are off base <snip>

I called you a messup, the horror of such a thing. You the proceeded to called me gay, unless you don't know who the folks are in the picture you used and also questioned my credibility in general. I'd say I was being a bit more jovial about the situation, wouldn't you? Perhaps you took my "messup" comment a bit too seriously due to a previous sensitivity about an issue.

I called you a messup, the horror of such a thing. You the proceeded to called me gay, unless you don't know who the folks are in the picture you used and also questioned my credibility in general. I'd say I was being a bit more jovial about the situation, wouldn't you? Perhaps you took my "messup" comment a bit too seriously due to a previous sensitivity about an issue.

no you called me... (keep it straight now) as bad a messup as he (billy) is (or something near exact to that)... i didn't call you gay, but the horror if it did. :o it is funny, though, because you obviously are more pissy over something i didn't even say. in fact, you were the first to use the gay word in this thread. what do you have against gay people? you're not homophobic, are you? just keep repeating more of your own bs, beguiled by a pic that meant to imply a fantastic duo that isn't doing anything gaylike unless you think two guys shaking hands is gay. perhaps you took my "pic" the wrong way and a bit too seriously due to a previous sensitivity about an issue. double standards are so telling about ones credibility. you continue to sell shit without backing it or just make shit up. absolutely precious.

Guest sacd lover

no you called me... (keep it straight now) as bad a messup as he (billy) is (or something near exact to that)... i didn't call you gay, but the horror if it did. :o it is funny, though, because you obviously are more pissy over something i didn't even say. in fact, you were the first to use the gay word in this thread. what do you have against gay people? you're not homophobic, are you? just keep repeating more of your own bs, beguiled by a pic that meant to imply a fantastic duo that isn't doing anything gaylike unless you think two guys shaking hands is gay. perhaps you took my "pic" the wrong way and a bit too seriously due to a previous sensitivity about an issue. double standards are so telling about ones credibility. you continue to sell shit without backing it or just make shit up. absolutely precious.

I have no idea what you are saying. ???

That can only mean .....

merrygoround.jpg

Guest sacd lover

i am not surprised, but don't play the moron that you aren't earl.

You really dont get that you disguise everything with such vagueneness, that consequently, there are so many possible interpretations, I am never sure what you mean. In the past, if I assumed an interpretation, of course, I picked the wrong one. That is why I dont pay attention to what you post anymore. I get tired of guessing.

So what does this mean and/ or refer to ..... seriously? ???

double standards are so telling about ones credibility. you continue to sell shit without backing it or just make shit up. absolutely precious.

I'm not pissy in the slightest and I'm not sure what "shit" it is that I'm selling. Otherwise I'm done, I'm not going to try and argue with you further since your entire tactic consists of taking whatever point someone is trying to make against you and then saying the exact same thing (see above quoted post). So there you go, have the last word if you'd like.

For the record, the picture you posted is the "Ambiguously Gay Duo", but I don't really care about that. I'm secure enough in my manhood and have enough friends of all persuasions to not have to worry.

You really dont get that you disguise everything with such vagueneness, that consequently, there are so many possible interpretations, I am never sure what you mean. In the past, if I assumed an interpretation, of course, I picked the wrong one. That is why I dont pay attention to what you post anymore. I get tired of guessing.

So what does this mean and/ or refer to ..... seriously? ???

double standards are so telling about ones credibility. you continue to sell shit without backing it or just make shit up. absolutely precious.

i read it, but not don't it this might be right up your alley. :P

"everything" and "never" are absolutist statement and usually just bs. you know what they say about people that make assumptions? so best to ask if you don't get it instead of misconstruing it into something it is not. perception is to each their own as is interpretation--usually there is no precise right or wrong read just different ways of looking at the same thing. the english language will always be open to interpretation... but with statements like " I dont pay attention to what you post anymore" makes me think you are full of shit. obviously, you are reading my posts right now and probably not paying close attention. though, just looking to make issue with any little thing you can nitpick.

those statments imo could be applicable to many people, but were directed at n_maher based on our dialogue in this thread. but since you don't read my posts or pay attention it is pointless to explain it to you, right? ::) (

1) "double standards are so telling about ones credibility." hypocrisy (or riding on a high horse) goes to ones believability.

2) "you continue to sell shit without backing it or just make shit up" no support and saying i called him gay, which i already said i didn't no, but put differently

3) "absolutely precious" sarcasm

I'm not pissy in the slightest and I'm not sure what "shit" it is that I'm selling. Otherwise I'm done, I'm not going to try and argue with you further since your entire tactic consists of taking whatever point someone is trying to make against you and then saying the exact same thing (see above quoted post). So there you go, have the last word if you'd like.

For the record, the picture you posted is the "Ambiguously Gay Duo", but I don't really care about that. I'm secure enough in my manhood and have enough friends of all persuasions to not have to worry.

you still sound pissy. i believe you are pissy. in fact, you have been pissy elsewhere today too. the shit you are selling is pretty much straight bs... slapping a label on me, saying i called you gay (which I did not), saying whatever point someone make i always spew back, and most of all not backing it up. what a baby, i twist one sentence and you are having a little hissy. what you don't realize is what i repeated back is applicable to you, though, you obviously don't like to hear that. i assume you aren't an idiot and know what the word "ambiguously" means? by reacting as you did demonstrates your own insecurities. you sure seemed to care about it. keeping telling yourself that... anyone can have gay friends, but that doesn't etablish shit. i am not worry at all, in fact, this is all extremely amusing.

you still sound pissy. i believe you are pissy. in fact, you have been pissy elsewhere today too. the shit you are selling is pretty much straight bs... slapping a label on me, saying i called you gay (which I did not), saying whatever point someone make i always spew back, and most of all not backing it up. what a baby, i twist one sentence and you are having a little hissy. what you don't realize is what i repeated back is applicable to you, though, you obviously don't like to hear that. i assume you aren't an idiot and know what the word "ambiguously" means? by reacting as you did demonstrates your own insecurities. you sure seemed to care about it. keeping telling yourself that... anyone can have gay friends, but that doesn't etablish shit. i am not worry at all, in fact, this is all extremely amusing.

There, you got the last word, twice.

Man, I almost think I would rather converse with trose than 909. David, I have absolutely no idea what in hell you are talking about. Your gibberish sounds like Billy speak but more pretentious and somewhat more grammatically correct.

pick up the phone, i am sure todd would love to hear from you. fair enough mr. absolutely no idea... i guess comparing me to billy isn't ideal, but whatever... Ryan, glad you and billy resolved that little pickle--did you make up with him? what happen with the 6moons gig?