New Feature: Embedded Media

tkam

Ok guys I've installed a new mod today that will automatically embed media files in your post just by posting a link to it. Right now this mod supports the following video sites:

- YouTube (Standard & Playlists)

- Google Video

- MetaCafe

- MySpaceTv

- Stage6 *(Requires Installation of Dixv Plugin)

- Veoh

- Gametrailers

- LiveLeak

- CellFish

- MyVideo.de

- ClipFish.de

- Liberio.it

- 123video.nl

- VSocial

- IFilm

- Sevenload

- Revver

- BrightCove

- Aniboom

- Vimeo

- Guba

- Glumbert

- Tudou

- dv.ouou

- Biku

- GameVideos

All you need to do is put the link in a post and it'll be embedded automatically. You can also choose to not embed it by using the [ noembed ] [ /noembed ] tags

For example:

not embedded: [noembed]

[/noembed]

embedded:

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?&brand=null&videoId=3143335&n8pe6c=2

• 5 months later...

This is another media related feature so I'll mention it here. Now if you attach an image, if someone clicks on it it'll expand up to full-size. Click the picture attached to this post to see what I mean. It'll pop-up other in-line images as well but the real benefit is getting to see the full-size of attached images.

post-2-12951152098793_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not answering this sooner, it can work two ways actually, if you just attach an image it'll automatically show it's full size when you click it or if you embed an [ img ] tag with a thumbnail within a [ url ] tag to the fullsize you'll get something like this:

thumb37.jpg

here's the code for it:

[url=kitty.stainlesseternity.com/photo/kitty37.jpg][img=kitty.stainlesseternity.com/photo/thumb37.jpg][/url]