COD4 is offically awsome

Chekhonte

so I played two multiplayer games last night, and I am horrible. Finished dead last both times. I've never been any good at first person shooters, but I'd like to at least NOT finish dead last in a multiplayer match. :)

Here's hoping the singleplayer campaign will give me some more practice.

Don't worry about it Jack. You get the hang of it pretty quickly.

Hurry and level up so we can form our clan to dominate the world.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if my router didn't suck so bad i'd join you guys

my linksys router seems to work pretty well. when I was setting it up, I seem to remember reading somewhere on the linksys website about an intermittent drop out issue.

anywho, here is the link to the FAQ on the linksys forums:

http://forums.linksys.com/linksys/board/message?board.id=Wireless_Routers&thread.id=2243

might help, might not.

I have a Linksys WRT54G, so thanks for the link, I'll take a look and see if I can figure this out later when I have some time.

don't have one myself.

I have the WRT54GS (basically the same router, apparently the "speedbooster" is nonsense), seems to work ok so far.

I'd like to get a headset, I used to love ventrilo when I played WoW all the time.

I have the WRT54GS (basically the same router, apparently the "speedbooster" is nonsense), seems to work ok so far.

apparently the version of the router you have heavily affects the success you have with the PS3. i have that fucking disconnect problem and it sucks when i'm trying to play a god damn game of NCAA Football and can't do shit.

awesome. i'm fucking with my router right when i get home. i haven't played COD4 Multiplayer yet, so I guess I need to level up to play with you guys?

Not to play with us, but you need to be level (I dont remember, 9 maybe?) to use the clan tag. Just add me as a friend, and when we are online, add us to your party, then we can play with you.