COD4 is offically awsome

Chekhonte

I bought this game a while ago and only last night had a chance to play it and it is fun. The single player that i've played feels like you're in a battle. Enemies are smart and take cover in a way that feels realistic your teams mates are on par with the enemies. I'm glad I spent the money and haven't ever tried the multiplayer yet. I'm going to get some friends over here this week and give it a try.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm officially done with the multiplayer, pretty much maxed out at Colonel II (Lv41).

Only thing left is the Barrett 50 Cal Sniper, and I didn't like it all that much. It looks and sounds cool, but it's just too innaccurate. Besides, I'm a total Shotgun Whore now with the M1014. Don't know why they made it full auto, since the real thing is semi-auto. But whatever, it's a great room clearing tool. I loooooove it when people camp out in a building now.

Now the Martydom Ass Grenades are just plain retarded.

-Ed

wow..just wow....the single player feels just like your in a battle as a previous poster alluded to....awesome...the multiplayer feels like all the other shooting games...fun but nothing new..but the story line and graphics and using all the different weapons....makes me feel like i am in the us marines...kudos

wow..just wow....the single player feels just like your in a battle as a previous poster alluded to....awesome...the multiplayer feels like all the other shooting games...fun but nothing new..but the story line and graphics and using all the different weapons....makes me feel like i am in the us marines...kudos

Call of Duty 1 (single player campaign) had that same intense effect. I remember playing the demo and saying "holy shit"