COD4 is offically awsome

Chekhonte

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they do

fuck, i'm going to get one. i say we should all do so. it was fun playing with postjack yesterday, but weird that i couldn't chat with him. is there a way to chat with just friends?

COD4 got me fiendin'. Can't wait to play again. I'll probably log a couple hours tonight, but tomorrow I'm going to the bay with the GF where there is no PS3. :'(

i feel the same way. all i could think about this morning on the way to class was COD4.

Nate, you are missing out man. Get a PS3 quick!

Me and postjack were owning fools yesterday.

The used deals on craigslist in NH are awful. I looked for a while yesterday and it's all asshats asking for $600 for their system that includes a bunch of games I don't want and they got for free. :stick: If I could find one for ~$300 I'd probably be all over it.

The used deals on craigslist in NH are awful. I looked for a while yesterday and it's all asshats asking for $600 for their system that includes a bunch of games I don't want and they got for free. :stick: If I could find one for ~$300 I'd probably be all over it.

Same around here. $450 for a 40gb ps3? I don't think so. And I don't give a shit how many games it comes with.