Guns Are Fun, mmmkay?

guzziguy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Ian and the Aardvark, trying to get the thread back on topic.

Now we understand why Boomana wanted to get Grawk as a bodyguard! :prettyprincess:

Grawk is tyrion's bodyguard, but since Mike's mine, grawk is mine by extension, though now with Nate in the picture, I suspect Dan will be a bit too busy to help if I really need it. I think I'll stick with South Florida Chris. He is going to take me to the shooting range, anyway, so I won't be needing any y'all.

Poor Ian and the Aardvark, trying to get the thread back on topic.

Grawk is tyrion's bodyguard, but since Mike's mine, grawk is mine by extension, though now with Nate in the picture, I suspect Dan will be a bit too busy to help if I really need it. I think I'll stick with South Florida Chris. He is going to take me to the shooting range, anyway, so I won't be needing any y'all.

Typhoid Mary, armed and dangerous! ;D

Just a heads-up in case you were interested in shooting an unusual gun.

No harm no foul.

Ah, thanks. I hit the point of no space or desire for more guns a few years back. Right now, I 'd say it's safe to say I have more net worth in ww2 german handguns than I do in my house :)

Ah, thanks. I hit the point of no space or desire for more guns a few years back. Right now, I 'd say it's safe to say I have more net worth in ww2 german handguns than I do in my house :)

Maybe I should ask you to be my bodyguard.

I haven't owned a gun since 1979, when my parents made me get rid of the nice little 22 my boyfriend had given me for my 18th birthday a year earlier. It was gun or college. Since my college degree got me a lot of waitress jobs, I'm not sure I chose wisely.

I haven't owned a gun since 1979, when my parents made me get rid of the nice little 22 my boyfriend had given me for my 18th birthday a year earlier. It was gun or college. Since my college degree got me a lot of waitress jobs, I'm not sure I chose wisely.

I went in the army in the middle of college, and never really finished. But I've ended up with a gun or 2 since then...

But really, owning guns can be a hassle. Nothing is worse than the sinking feeling you get when a gun gets stolen, for example.

Armed robbery FTW.

I used to shoot these 7.62 beasties, good for 600 yard with open sights.

fal_l1a1_suit.jpg

AAfter putting 200 rounds through it cleaning took the best part of 2 hours. >:(

British L1A1 SLR.

It's based on the Belgian FN used by armies around the world.

Ah. I'm still a big fan of the M16/AR15. I used to be accurate out to 400 yards with iron sites, and 5.56 is a lot lighter than 7.62. :)

Plus mine had a grenade launcher strapped to the bottom.

I still have an AR15, tho mine is .45acp.