Most anticipated crappy games 2008

saint.panda

Saw a video on gametrailers today about the most anticipated games and I just realized that this year is going to be awesome. I know lots of people called last year great, but none of the games really appealed to me. And I don't have or plan on buying an Xbox 360.

But this year:

Metal Gear 4, GT 4, Final Fantasy 13, Street Fighter 4, Fallout 3 and Starcraft 2. I've spent most of my gaming youth playing their predecessors. Maybe not so innovative but 2008 is going to be great.

MGS3 is one of my favorite games. And my favorite ending in a video game.

haven't had a chance to play it sadly...but i have it here with me, been too busy with the ps3 games to play it. better get to it before mgs4 comes out. i loved mgs2, although the ending was a bit disappointing.

haven't had a chance to play it sadly...but i have it here with me, been too busy with the ps3 games to play it. better get to it before mgs4 comes out. i loved mgs2, although the ending was a bit disappointing.

That's too bad that you felt that way about the ending. It's one of my favorite endings of a video game besides the ending of earthbound.

• 2 weeks later...