new tool album

mjg

Yeah I think its pretty good, admittedly haven't listened to it with headphones yet but it sounds pretty awesome with my speaker rig.

Same here, I haven't listened to it at all through the phones. Only been listening to it through speakers since it's been more convenient lately.

loving rosetta stoned.

what a cool name for a song too. got it on my nano.

the various drums, clangs, and general percussion stuff is tod ie for, my evil hf1s seriously love precussion and they sound amazing. great stuff.

Wow, I finally got it two days ago. It's quite a long album. I haven't even had the chance to listen through it all. ;D But from what I've heard so far, it's spectacular. The album sure can push setups to their limits in my opinion.

fine, bitch all you want.

WAAAH! I hate bob saget, WAAAAH, i'm dusty and someone through sand up my cooch...> WAAAAH.

btw, what's your favorite tracks people? Jumbi? Or wings part 2?

both are swweeet. Thsi album gets me seriously pumped up, next on my agenda is the new chilli pepper album, and david gilmour.

I just started listening to it. This is the first Tool album I've bought and really like it so far. Although I have to agree that the recording quality is, at best, inconsistent.

I'm still having problems figuring out how to tell how good a recording really is. Anything specific to look for?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...