Hi....

Binary_D

based on your posts so far, you're absolutely in the clear. all we are really trying to prevent here is makers pushing their stuff and intimidating people who complain about equipment issues. as long as you don't do that, post away.

Sounds good to me...

Right or wrong, no one ever seemed to hesitate to complain about me or my stuff on any other site and I wouldn't expect anything else here. heh

I do hate not having the chance to respond to people that have issues with me. I am more critical of myself above anyone else. I take full responsability for my flaws and see no way to defend against legitimate failures on my part but It's so easy to use these forums to get what you want with trash talk. Most peeps have no idea what damage can be caused without justification and you don't even care. I have learned to receive or ignore what is given to me based on facts. I will take whatever you can dish out but don't be suprised if I don't give a rats ass if your wrong. Every one of us manufacturers have been pressured into something by a post on these forums. It is a good thing and it is a bad thing. If anyone here has ever manufacturered something and sold on the internet, you know how much it can hurt at times. The internet is by far the most extreme version of consumer sales you can get into. Direct customer input and opinion drives many out in the first few months. Now compound that with a person that has any emotional investment into his or her creations and you got a serious problem. Thats my thoughts on it. Say what you want, I can't do anything about it.

Other than that, I expect to have an extensive collection of voodoo dolls after a few weeks here. heh

JK, I don't do revenge

Larry

Not as gay as having a picture of Bob Saget in one's avatar.
Actually I think it is kind of appropriate... have you ever heard Bob Sagat when he is not on a TV show? That guy has a dirty dirty mind and swears like, well, like Mark. :D

welcome Larry! and just so you don't have to use the search engine, before you came in i don't think one bad word has been said about your or your products.

but now that you're here to defend yourself, let fly the dogs of war! >:D:angel: