Diablo 3

deepak

Yesterday, they had a teaser up on their site. They had a frozen iceblock with some HEL rune markings in it, etc and once I saw it I was like OMG! And today they released it! I watched all the trailers and I can't wait. I anticipate this game more than SC2.

Yesterday, they had a teaser up on their site. They had a frozen iceblock with some HEL rune markings in it, etc and once I saw it I was like OMG! And today they released it! I watched all the trailers and I can't wait. I anticipate this game more than SC2.

o.

m.

g.

i was obsessed with Diablo, in high school, but i can't go back and play it because it feels so primitive compared to Diablo 2. i've gone through Diablo 2 so many times that the idea of playing it again makes me ill :)

i dunno. I think I like Diablo 1 better then Diablo 2 in terms of everything except gameplay.

But Diablo 2 = <3

:eek:. Okay, I'm hyped for Diablo 3. As Reks mentioned I used to play Diablo a bunch and D2 as well. This is going to be insane. From experience, whenever Blizzard releases a game, though there are many delays, it is a great product in the end. I really can't wait.

:eek:. Okay, I'm hyped for Diablo 3. As Reks mentioned I used to play Diablo a bunch and D2 as well. This is going to be insane. From experience, whenever Blizzard releases a game, though there are many delays, it is a great product in the end. I really can't wait.

I agree. I don't think Blizzard has released a bad product ever.

I agree. I don't think Blizzard has released a bad product ever.

I think Blizzard's motto should be "Great Games, Dragging Delays!"

I'm not sure when this is comming out but I'm sure it is probably going to be around 2013.

i just watched the gameplay video. i want diablo 3 now!

That's exactly how I felt after watching that video too. After much of Blizzard North bailed from the company I didn't think Blizzard had the ability or drive to make a proper Diablo 3, but that video alone made me throw those thoughts out the window.

Haha after watching the gameplay trailer three times (showed it to some friends,) I must say I really enjoy the narrating.

"I'm sure this chest is filled with treasure, not some kind of insidious trap!" *clicks on the chest and triggers 4 traps*

"I'm sure they'll (the guards) will lead a healthy and long life as your sidekick. Nothing bad is going to happen to them!"

and the occsional "MASSIVE DAMAGE" that is probably referencing that Sony press conference at E3 about some crab dealing "massive damage."

Haha after watching the gameplay trailer three times (showed it to some friends,) I must say I really enjoy the narrating.

"I'm sure this chest is filled with treasure, not some kind of insidious trap!" *clicks on the chest and triggers 4 traps*

"I'm sure they'll (the guards) will lead a healthy and long life as your sidekick. Nothing bad is going to happen to them!"

and the occsional "MASSIVE DAMAGE" that is probably referencing that Sony press conference at E3 about some crab dealing "massive damage."

ha, i thought it was crappy narrating but to each his own

yet another game I never played the original of. :palm:

I think SCII looks a bit better, as far as character design. Diablo probably has a more involved story though, i dunno.

Theres a crap load of SCII youtube clips. Looks fun.

As far as modern RTS go, SCII looks ok. The new C&C and Company of Heroes look amazing for current generation games.

No Blizzard game ever looks stunning since they aim for it to run on a variety of computers.