Diablo 3

deepak

I never played a Blizz game for it's graphics. The only thing that is impressive are the cut scenes. =T

You play Blizz games, especially the RTS' (Starcraft/Warcraft) because of the balance between races. You don't have one that completely overpowers the other like in many other games. That and the strategy/skill involved. You just can't beat them.

It looks like they replaced necromancer with witch-doctor. Hope witch-doctor can still summon a shit-ton of skeletons.

I'd be surprised if they've removed the necromancer class. So far they're only showing off the barbarian and the witch-doctor, but I'd guess it's just that those two classes are mostly complete. I expect they'll highlight some of the other classes when they're in a state Blizzard are comfortable to show us.

• 5 months later...

Hi there!

Where's a better place to start posting (in audio forum) than in Diablo 3 thread right?

Hardcore fan here too. I liked the story of the first, but gameplay is horrible going back from second after passing it for the 56st time in a row. The third looks really cool although i hope that they'll make it a little darker (like the Diablo 2)

BTW, have you seen the new class the Wizard? My favorite in Diablo 2 was the Sorceress and i'm assuming that these two will be similar. I'm not particularly good with English so let me know if i'm wrong.

Thanks for the welcome, and go see the videos when you have time. I don't know if you guys have seen the t-sheart that's on petition to be included in legendary edition

[ame=http://www.diablofans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15849]The Diablo 3 Rainbow T-Shirt Survey - Diablo 3 News Forums[/ame]

It's hilarious, in a good way, and it got my vote:D

if they don't have some kind of knight character, whether it be a paladin or not, i'm going to have a hard time being convinced to buy the game.

That kind of character is a classic for the series (although i personally don't like 'em very much) so there's no fear for that.

I'm not sure if I will play it or not. I've wanted to for a long time but I dislike a lot of the changes going on - I see it being kiddy'd down (snobby elitist bad-hygiene hardcore gamer) and WoW'd to hell :(

I'm not as pumped about the soundtrack as I'd like to be - the Diablo 2 soundtrack is an amazing set of music and there is a reason it costs $50 to get a copy of it anymore. Unfortunately, the guy who did the Diablo 2 soundtrack - Matt Uelman - stopped working with Blizzard. Blizzard always has and surely still will hire on world-class artists for their games, but Matt was someone special that stands out far beyond all the other Blizzard game music.

Still, what I am looking forward to most for both Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 are the soundtracks.

• 9 months later...