Power Strip/Surge Protector

Fungi

salt peanuts, what zerosurge unit do you have? I was looking athe unit that has 8 outliets, it says that 6 are switched with 2 always on. I was thinking about getting the one with the isolated receptacles.

That's the one I have. I got the number mixed up on my previous post and didn't realize that until now.

...with individual switches for every socket leg...
I don't think so, your best bet would be to get a squid (non-surge protecting variety), and a bunch of individual surge protectors with minimal outlets, so that you're not tempted to use them. Or make something yourself.

I mean, I'm sure they exist on the high end, but I don't think even Monster's high end has that.

+ a surge protector in front of it all, since the switch you posted doesn't do surge protection.

Did I read that correctly? Did you say place the switch panel's plug into the surge protector's outlet, or place the surge protector's outlet over and around the switch panel's plug? I'm a simple man; I do not possess an engineering degree nor am I mechanically inclined. Sorry to have taken up so much of your time. Please continue with the wonderful safety lecture technical description.

(with apologies to the late, great George Carlin)