NHL 2008/2009 edition

grawk

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wings better figure some things out by tonight. I'm not sure if Rafalski is going to be back in and I'm pretty sure Draper is still out. Not good. The Ducks were reading every move, and the Wings weren't, or so it seemed. It's too bad the ref cheated them out of that last goal to tie, but they're weren't looking like the Wings of the Stanley Cup over the past couple games anyway. Blech.

Canfucks played a safe and smart game all the way but as we all know playing safe does not mean your going to win. every time the puck was in their zone they had three guys waiting on the blue line then atleast two infront of the net..smart!

Mambo Longo is good until he has heat infront of the net, most if not all of the night he had great protection, but great protection means you don't have guys out to score and i think thats what hurt them.

if the nucks would of played harder until they got a couple goal lead then they should of been as protective but not on a one goal lead.

still the hawks played like they didnt even want the win but once you look at how good Van played them you could see the hawks had no real long time with the puck in Vans zone.

canfucks played great but they better come hard next game cause if they loose the next game the hawks are going to be on home ice on monday with only that one to win the series.

i think the hawks are going to come out hard as hell the next two games, its a young and sharp shooting team. they can easily take this series but they have to put more shots on goal instead of their pass and pass and pass and pass.

my prediction is the hawks win the next two, maybe i am bias though..

Unless Cam turns into the goalie you were complaining about instead of the one I was complementing earlier :). What makes hockey so compelling is that momentum can shift really quickly and that no one is ever really out of it until that last buzzer sounds.

Now they just need to avoid a game 7 in Beantown. Also, far be it from me to tell coach Mo his bitnis but if was him I would put Scotty Walker on the ice everytime that goon Chara went over the boards and have him just knock the piss out of him. That hooking call was a make up call for all the cross checking and other goonish crap that Lurch dishes out. He is probably a great guy and all that but he just needs to have his clock cleaned.