NHL 2008/2009 edition

grawk

The Bruins are killing. It's almost painful to watch. The Flames are beautiful right now. Lundqvist was superb again earlier today, but....Detroit rules. :)

EDIT: well, the flames being beautiful comment came at the end of the first period. At the end of the second, this is turning into one exciting game. Toews and Sharp are fun to watch.

Are there no more hockey fans here? What's wrong with all youz?

I'm a long time Wings fan as well :)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Varlamov in the 2nd! Nice. Wild to think this is his first back-to-back start in the NHL ever. Semin, Ovechkin and Backstrom looking real good. Let's see how how the 3rd goes, but my how the tables have turned.

EDIT: The Rangers continue their season-long power play suck. Amazing.

Edited by boomana

I think we found our new goaltender.

No wonder why Theo has become the second goalie in every team he has played for. :P

I'll be pulling for the Caps for the rest of the playoffs, they're truly a spectacular team when they want. The last bit of hope I had for the Habs has vanished tonight.

The Montreal club was so much in trouble even before the start of the first round (remember they are under this man guidance....)

untitled-1.jpg

So I choose to watch another hockey related show. It's Hanna Koivu and Marie-Christine Lavoie (Mathieu Dandenault 's girlfriend) doing a renovation show featuring the new home project of another Montreal player: Maxim Lapierre.

As you can see below you can understand why I realy like home renovation shows:

61766.jpg

Amicalement

So I choose to watch another hockey related show. It's Hanna Koivu and Marie-Christine Lavoie (Mathieu Dandenault 's girlfriend) doing a renovation show featuring the new home project of another Montreal player: Maxim Lapierre.

I missed half of the second period yesterday watching that show. :rofl:

There wasn't much to miss though, the Habs were simply inferior to the Bruins in every aspect of the game. The most exciting moments were when Komisarek got punched by Lucic and when Carey Price pulled a "Patrick Roy". This team has really hit the bottom of the barrel and it's not going to get better with all the free agents this summer. Anyway, less hockey on TV means more time to do useful things. :)

Ward's the only reason they're still in it. I'm pulling for a 7 game, more over times, lots of penalties and lots of injuries series. That way whoever makes it out is battered. :)

The ONLY reason? As they say around here, not hardly. The guy is like a spaghetti strainer, full of holes. He has his moments, he really does. He has some amazing saves and then gives up soft goals. He is very shakey one on one. We will see what happens 2 nite.