Grooves Inc

faust3d

Did anyone order any music from Grooves Inc: http://grooves-inc.com?

I ordered a CD that no one else seems to have but they said they had it in stock, and now I am being quoted "The order will be ready for dispatch in about 20-22 working days." This makes me worried, if they had it in stock why does it take them 20 day to dispatch it. :confused:

FTFY. I would guess they lied about stock status?

That is what I am thinking. I have been looking for this CD for some time and figured that they have one-off copy in stock since it's OOP. So I am afraid they will cancel my order after dicking around for 20 days. I am hoping someone had good experience with them. These guys are in Swetzerland and Germany so it could be that the CD is somewhere on the werehouse and they just need to get it and ship it to US.

I think they might actually be a network of stores, and they list what various affiliates have. You order from them, they get it from their affiliate, and ship it out. That's my guess anyway. Like I said tho, they did manage to get me 2 copies of a very rare and very out of print cd for me, for not much more than they sold for initially.

I think they might actually be a network of stores, and they list what various affiliates have. You order from them, they get it from their affiliate, and ship it out. That's my guess anyway. Like I said tho, they did manage to get me 2 copies of a very rare and very out of print cd for me, for not much more than they sold for initially.

Even better, since my CD is very OOP, like extremely OOP :P

One of my "rare-CD collecting" obsessed buddies confirmed that this is a legit site that delivers, although very slowly. So I looked through their site and found more cool stuff for very nice prices so I ordered a few more CDs, some of them shipping in 5 days. Lets see how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not so lucky with the second CD :(

First of all thanks for ordering. But we are very sorry to tell you that we

cannot dispatch the product (Man Or Monkey [CD Album] Cassiber) you

ordered. We have tried to get a replacement from our distributor, but

unfortunately without success.

We must apologize for that and hope for your understanding. Sorry for any

inconvenience caused.

I am now waiting for a refund to my PayPal.