BUY YOUR CANJAM 2009 T-SHIRTS!

Figured I might as well post this over here too...

We are very pleased to bring you the highest possible quality T-shirt ever offered to our community. The front and back artwork designed by Edwood is nothing short of spectacular! The short sleeve t-shirts are made by American Apparel offered in sizes Small to 3X-Large, which are considered in the industry to be the softest, smoothest and possibly best-looking T-shirts available. They are 100% Fine Jersey cotton construction with a durable rib neckband and run pretty true to size, if just a tad more fitted. The short sleeve 4X-Large and long sleeve T-shirts are made by Hanes, which are made out of 100% ring spun cotton.

The high quality printing technology we are using for this T-shirt is just plain rad! It has been around for years, but it has been getting better and better. It's called discharge printing. It's not a traditional "ink" that is layered thick on top of the cotton, but rather infused into the fibers of the cotton. It results in an extremely soft print with virtually no feeling of the design on the shirt plus it's ultra breathable and won't crack or wash out. Not many T-shirt print shops offer it because it requires a lot of skill and expertise to do it right.

We ask that you order your T-shirt as soon as possible and as many as you would like as that will help us. Plus you will be able to ensure you get your exact size since we are likely to run out of some sizes shortly after they are printed. This is going to be a limited run, so if you want one, don't delay and order today. And please put your username in the seller/merchant instructions.

-click link below to go to our order webpage-

BUY YOUR CANJAM 2009 T-SHIRTS!

A big thanks to grawk for hosting the order website -- pricing, shipping options and more ordering information can be found and selected there...

If you need something else like another tee, more than one size, long or short or shipping just continue shopping and add it to your cart.

Shipping is flat rate USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation for up to four T-Shirts, if you are getting more than four please contact me for a shipping quote.

CanJam 2009 T-Shirt

Front:

CanJam2009_T-ShirtComp_Front_01c-Bl.jpg

Back:

CanJam2009_T-ShirtComp_Back_01c-Bla.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't ordered your CanJam T-shirt already, please do so before tomorrow night. We will place the T-shirt order to begin the process of getting the shirts made Thursday morning, and submitting your order before we do helps cover upfront costs and ensures you not only get your size, long or short sleeve preference or both, but even that you get a shirt as we are getting a very limited number made of these fine shirts and it is highly likely that most, if not all, sizes will sell out fast at the venue. Click below to get your shirt...

If you've already placed your order, thank you.

Get your t-shirt before they're all gone! if you want something that's sold-out i might still be able to get it, but you need to contact me today! and i'll see what i can do...

Short Sleeve Inventory Count

short sleeve small: two in stock

short sleeve medium: sold-out

short sleeve large: 13 in stock

short sleeve XL: six in stock

short sleeve 2XL: 13 in stock

short sleeve 3XL: one in stock

short sleeve 4XL: sold-out

Long Sleeve Inventory Count

long sleeve small: sold-out

long sleeve medium: sold-out

long sleeve large: two in stock

long sleeve XL: one in stock

long sleeve 2XL: one in stock

long sleeve 3XL: one in stock

long sleeve 4XL: sold-out

Get your canjam t-shirt before they're all gone!

Short Sleeve Inventory Count

S: sold-out*

M: sold-out*

L: eight in stock

XL: eight in stock

2XL: nine in stock

3XL: sold-out*

4XL: sold-out*

Long Sleeve Inventory Count

M: sold-out*

L: one in stock

XL: sold-out*

2XL: sold-out*

3XL: sold-out*

*we might have one tee-shirt left in each listed size available for purchase at the event.