Room development. Advice from you fine chaps?

Duggeh

Your room isn't nearly as big as I imagined it to be, it slipped my mind that houses & room over here in North America are generally far larger than those in the UK,

Jeez, that didn't come off as pompous or anything. :palm:

I'm not sure how you can make that determination from the pics posted. You can tell nothing of the depth of the room from them. Or how far the room extends off to the left for that matter.

It looks bigger than most living rooms I've had, and I've lived in North America all of my 48 years.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the second biggest room in the house, just that its full of other stuff. I put the speakers along the "long" wall on either side of the fireplace today. After taking most of the furniture out of the room. (Long =20cm longer not including the windowbay)

It has improved matters. Bass is uneven though. I'll fight it out with placement play tomo.

Emotiva was the consideration but the Soundlabs are off the cards so it's moot.

The attitude is a mixture of not enjoying them that much more than the 21L even though yes they sound very nice. The expense, with the extra amp expense on top and the disruption to the room.

Also the more sensible way to spend the money is on an upgrade to the central heating system.

It was fun having them for a couple days though.