Poopy in the potty!

Vicious Tyrant

very nice vicious, very nice. I have a 3 and a third, and she's still scared of the poop. With her AND the 4 month old, diapers are part of the reason I'm still rockin' HF-1's instead of RS-1's... sigh. She's done it twice, and it scares her to death. (Yes grawk, she actually dies, and must be recessitated.) Its a dirty job, leave it to the mexicans...

**BRENT**

very nice vicious, very nice. I have a 3 and a third, and she's still scared of the poop. With her AND the 4 month old, diapers are part of the reason I'm still rockin' HF-1's instead of RS-1's... sigh.

Thanks. Three kids, eh? Sounds busy. We have two, but they say once the kids outnumber the parents its a whole new ballgame.

I can relate to the diapers + money issue. I was talking to EReks in Cincy this weekend. I haven't made any real purchases yet, partly due to money but partly also b/c the one year old is so darn destructive. I cringe at the idea of spending real money on a fun toy only to come home and find it in pieces!

I'm looking foward to having a kid that will learn to take care of themself as they grow up.

Our 17 yr old poodle won't do anything by herself now. She barks, demanding to be picked up, fed, held over the grass to pee. and she doesn't bother to tell us when she needs to poop. She just poops and then barks at us to clean it up. LOL.

She has us trained very well.

-Ed