The Monkey

iMod Question

First time, 30 min - 1 hr. I dont remember exactly. I took my time to make sure that I didnt screw anythign up. Second time, 15-20 mins.

You missed out on a good opportunity because I sold a spare ALO iMod 22g cryo LOD with optional charging port (discontinued) and 5v regulated power brick to Golden Ears at RMAF for $50, including shipping the charger after the meet. So, he can listen to the iMod without running down the battery.

StevenKelby makes a fairly priced charging iMod Dock that has a mini USB port for charging. I don't think he does it with 18ga wire anymore, told me that making the first one was a huge PITA.

You missed out on a good opportunity because I sold a spare ALO iMod 22g cryo LOD with optional charging port (discontinued) and 5v regulated power brick to Golden Ears at RMAF for $50, including shipping the charger after the meet. So, he can listen to the iMod without running down the battery.

Thanks for sharing. I'm sure that makes Dinny feel better.