Modern Family

laxx

Was wondering if any of you guys watch this show. I think it's hilarious.

modern_family_abc.jpg

Modern Family is an American single-camera mockumentary comedy TV series. The half-hour series, which was created by Christopher Lloyd and Steven Levitan, is produced by Fox Television Studios. The mockumentary follows the families of Jay Pritchett (Ed O'Neill), his daughter Claire Dunphy (Julie Bowen), and his son Mitchell Pritchett (Jesse Tyler Ferguson). While Claire is a homemaker mom in a traditional family, Jay is married to a much younger woman and raising a pre-teen stepson, and Mitchell and his boyfriend have adopted a Vietnamese baby. The show premiered on ABC on September 23, 2009 to critical acclaim.[1]

Both rock. Concerning Community though: my friend came in while I was watching the second most recent episode ("The Politics of Human Sexuality"), and asked whether I was watching it just to screw with him. It was quite easily the lamest and unfunniest episode they've produced so far, but I wasn't really noticing how bad it was until he pointed it out. I made him watch the pilot just to prove that I wasn't insane.