Cowards at Head-Fi!

Yikes

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a 629, a combat commander 1911, a sig 239 9mm, a kahr mk9, a keltec p32, a couple of ww2 lugers, an hk tactical 45, and a dwm .25. Being somewhat intoxicated, I might be missing one or two...

The combat commander is one I'd like to get my hands on sometime. Nice piece to be sure. As for my collection....I think I'll just enjoy reading about what you guys have. ;)

163501_large.jpg

? Most Powerful Production Revolver in the World Today

o Massive 500 S&W Magnum? Cartridge - 2600 ft/lb. Muzzle Energy

o A Hunting Handgun For Any Game Animal Walking

?

For ultimate power and velocity there's nothing even close to an X-Frame model handgun.

163501_large.jpg

? Most Powerful Production Revolver in the World Today

o Massive 500 S&W Magnum? Cartridge - 2600 ft/lb. Muzzle Energy

o A Hunting Handgun For Any Game Animal Walking

?

For ultimate power and velocity there's nothing even close to an X-Frame model handgun.

Personally, I'm a bit more "old school". Also a big Dirty Harry fan. Guess you can spot the "most powerful handgun in the world" at that time in this pic, no?

handguncollectionjh4.th.jpg

i used to have a P99 and a P229, but i sold them over the summer (being broke sucks). now all i have is a 1945 Remington Rand 1911A1 given to me by my late grandfather. i need to get some more guns.

Model 29, Archosman? that blue cloth background makes your pic look kinda like a Ken Lunde wallpaper.

He's on the Canon website I frequent (so is JagWire :()and has posted from time to time. Definitely trying to replicate his style... and have a long way to go.

Aw heck... here's all of them.

Old Smith&Wesson .38 Special... not mine

oldsw.jpg

My first Ruger...

rgr.jpg

9MM Taurus. Had a lot of use!

9m.jpg

Heckler & Koch USP-40. Got it when they first came out

hk.jpg

Taurus 94 .22

22t.jpg

Smith & Wesson 586 .357

586.jpg

U talkin' to me? Model 27 .357 8 3/8 inch barrel

27.jpg

Group shot of Revolvers

group.jpg

Whole family

family.jpg

Here's Ken Lund's set-up

lundestudio.jpg

I want to get a dan wesson .445 guide gun. Will fire .44, but also has the mule kick rounds that will actually annoy a grizz.

Curious....why would you want to annoy a grizz?? If I shoot at one, I want to be far enough away that a scope is absolutely necessary! Ain't no way I want to just annoy or piss one off! Actually, I think seeing one on the nature channel is as close as I want to get. Deer, rabbit, squirrel....that's about it for me.