Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Off Topic

Wild and Crazy Go Nuts!

  1. Started by mjg,

    How come the register button is disabled? Trying to get gopher registered here and it just isn't working.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. Started by hungrych,

    So who is it? Chen is probably the best, but my favorite has got to be Morimoto for his creativity and cross-cultural cooking style. The Natto battle is great. I know there were a few more that had a few battles, but I couldn't fit them. And I don't even know their names, so whatever.

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  3. Started by hungrych,

    Any? Especially for taking pics of headphones. So far the best stuff I've done would probably be: and I have a Canon PowerShot A520, if that helps. Thanks.

    • 3 replies
    • 2.8k views
  4. Started by Chrysanthemum,

    Boy oh boy, what a skin this is. It's dark but way cool. I am useing Helios_Multi. And beyond that even, once it is setup you can go to the top of it and change the color highlights, boarders ect. I am in the Red Gray and Black mode. The gray block on the end is really a chrome like silver blue. I will do that next. Yellow was a chrome like gold and cool. The red I am useing is a deep red which looks like gloss paint clear coated.

    • 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
  5. Started by ayt999,

    I suppose we don't have an option to show off gear in our user profile, so how about making a post in this thread laying out your system. let's keep it clean so only one post per person. put a link to your post in this thread in your signature for easy access if you like....

    • 18 replies
    • 5.3k views
  6. Started by Vicious Tyrant,

    For the non-parents among you, this will probably seem fairly meaningless, but... When I got home from the Cincy meet on Saturday, my son had made his first poopy in the potty without direction! He turns two in about a month! Doggone smart kid, and freedom from diapers is on the horizon!!!!!

    • 10 replies
    • 3.4k views
  7. Started by overlunge,

    http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=165693 I am shocked and speechless... is this kid rude or what?! Overlunge

    • 6 replies
    • 2.8k views
  8. Started by fante7,

    Hey head-casers What's a good pretzel without a nice beer to go with it?

    • 2 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Started by Edwood,

    Since we can't talk about pretzels at all on a certain other unnamed forum.... Team Pretzel vs. Team Churros Continue! -Ed

    • 33 replies
    • 9.9k views
  10. Started by hungrych,

    Everyone loves audio pr0n!

    • 35 replies
    • 9.3k views
  11. Started by hungrych,

    Yeah that's right, post your masterpieces here. Here's me: And I bet you can guess who this is.

    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  12. Guest PinkFloyd
    Started by Guest PinkFloyd,

    Nice to see all you guys, hope this becomes a great forum. Best of luck. Mike.

    • 37 replies
    • 9k views
  13. Started by mjg,

    MJG is in the house. life with pretzels shall continue AHHAHA peace fellas, don't let the man get u down.

    • 20 replies
    • 5.3k views
  14. Started by grawk,

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2851488008488190547&q=lelouch On an August morning in 1978, French filmmaker Claude Lelouch mounted a gyro-stabilized camera to the bumper of a Ferrari 275 GTB and had a friend, a professional Formula 1 racer, drive at breakneck speed through the heart of Paris. The film was limited for technical reasons to 10 minutes; the course was from Porte Dauphine, through the Louvre, to the Basilica of Sacre Coeur. No streets were closed, for Lelouch was unable to obtain a permit. The driver completed the course in about 9 minutes, reaching nearly 140 MPH in some stretches. The footage reveals him running real red lights, n…

    • 9 replies
    • 3.5k views
  15. Started by tiberian,

    umm...

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 3.2k views
  16. Started by ayt999,

    show off your headcases here. I'll start.

    • 48 replies
    • 10.4k views
  17. Guest
    Started by Guest,
    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Guest
    Started by Guest,
    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Guest
    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.