Everything posted by robm321
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
^ this. Tonight would be better.
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
Chicago takes it
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
Thought Boston was going to finish it.
-
Sennheiser HD 800 Redux
^ agreed, I wouldn't bother.
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
OT, it's going to be a hell of a series.
-
Happy birthday digger945 and jantze!!
Happy Birthday guys!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Sonny Rollins - Saxophone Colossus
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
What a finish. One LA mistake and they finished it. Good job Chicago!
-
Best Covers
^ Good call. So good I regularly forget it's a Bob Dylan song.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Nice.
-
Best Covers
That Stairway to Heaven was kick ass.
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
Goal!
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
.
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
As much as I'd like to see extra playoff games, I'd rather have the Hawks wrap it up tonight. Off to a good start. Bring on the cup!
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
Boston completed the sweep. Heads are going to roll in Pittsburg me thinks.
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
Caught the end of the Hawks game. Looking forward to a Hawk vs Bruins cup battle... too soon?
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Carmen McRae - Sarah: Dedicated to You
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
OT, its been a good one so far.
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
I'm having a Wilco Tango Foxtrot, enjoying the Pittsburgh meltdown.
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
I'm going for Boston, but was hoping for a better game than this.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
- Happy Birthda Nebby!
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Van Halen - 1984 I think I'm regressing.- Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition
LA is getting destroyed and its getting nasty. I like it.- DSD DAC
Looks like a cockroach.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.