HC Killing Floor Server now up and running

ujamerstand

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm migrating away from the current service provider for the killing floor servers. The performance is just too shitty in what I'm using right now. Hopefully the new server will provide better performance.

The new server ip address is 69.85.84.40. Redirect has also been setup. Server password remains the same, and I'm now working on installing the alien mod. Will let you know when it is done.

• 3 months later...

BTW, HC KFers, right now Nation Red is 80% off ($2) Steam.  It's a top down co-op "dual stick" shooter that's similar to KF in both theme and tone.  It doesn't have a permanent progression system (you level up in a match and that's it) but it is a lot of fun.  Grahame and I played a bit of it a while ago.  I think it'd work especially well with coordinated team effort with a Vent sever.  You know, just like KF. ;D

BTW, HC KFers, right now Nation Red is 80% off ($2) Steam.  It's a top down co-op "dual stick" shooter that's similar to KF in both theme and tone.  It doesn't have a permanent progression system (you level up in a match and that's it) but it is a lot of fun.  Grahame and I played a bit of it a while ago.  I think it'd work especially well with coordinated team effort with a Vent sever.  You know, just like KF. ;D

Indeed. A fun game for less than the price of a cup of frothy coffee, that will last longer. 4 player co-op with team co-ordination on d-_-b vent, that you host on your (my) machine ... Whats not to like.  A different kind of crunchy zombie killing fun than KF. Also has reasonable single player mode to get the game mechanics down. 

I'll play NR with you guys tonight. If you have a copy cool, if not don't worry about it. It will have to be after 10 pm est

btw, good kind of brown spice > bad kind of brown (MD aka Richard Hammond hating type) spice ;)

edit: re-read your post, I am pretty sure I don't own this game. Can't log into Steam to check though.