Rubicon Atomic AD/DA Preamp

Grahame

World's first 384 kHz converter, phono stage preamp and headphone amplifier with an integrated atomic clock

9d56473d116d328293475973cda7d12cb81edecf.jpg

Rubidium Atomic Clock

Rubicon is the first DAC to integrate a Rubidium atomic clock, which is 100,000 times more stable than a traditional crystal oscillator. Coupled with Antelope’s 64-bit Accoustically Focused Clocking technology, the Rubidium achieves a breakthrough in jitter managment, improving the sound quality in an unprecedented way. The same technology is implemented in the company’s flagship master clocks used for scoring blockbusters such as Avatar and available at the best recording and mastering studios around the Globe.

http://antelopeaudio...ic-AD-DA-Preamp

Not the MSB DAC IV Diamond cool.png. MSB is out for me since I was supposed to get a demo, the dealer here never came through and the main rep also flaked out after I asked for a copy of the latest review in HiFi Critic (Vol5/No4 OCTOBER - DECEMBER 2011). It compared the Metrum favorably to the MSB DAC IV, guess they didn't like that.

Why can't audio sales people be honest?

As for Antelope, another Eastern European company, owned some of their clocks before, wouldn't buy anything again.