Head-Fi's Headfest 2007

Dusty Chalk

Mike Dias is the UE rep...Kelly was the other UE rep. Westone had Doug there at the meet and JOhn,Shaun,and matt from Shure.

We all went to diner and to a bar afterwards and met up with a few others like Justin,the Koss rep,jude and I forgot who else..I was pretty buzzed at that point.

were all sitting there at the bar and I said something like "I am sitting here with reps from three separate iem companies and the Fucked up part is My iem's arent from any of the companies..you all really suck ass man!!!..Sensaphonics Rules.."

I had a ball with those guys and gal..I mean like a real ball. then we went back to th hotel and met up with Tyll and the Florida Gang..awesome!

and the little girl in the last pic is Mikhail's daughter "zowie"..think i spelled it wrong. i was asking her what her fav headphones were, she was fun.

Mikhail is awesome in life, really cool dude..

I missed him most of the first day but hung out and walked around on the second day a lot.

I think I took the most sp pics of all the companies even had three separate video shots...but i have not put it together yet.

I kept going up to ray whispering in his ear "I won a dac" like hundred times after I did..hehe. I wanted to duck tape his hotel door shut but I figured I better not. Ray had the room to my left and Mikhail had the room to my right..yeah weird!!..lol